1. How much should I use?
We recommend you start with 2 tablespoons and work yourself to 3 tablespoons depending on taste and preference. Remember the more you add the creamier the hot cococa will get. This happens naturally with the agave inulin.
2. Will the cocoa clump?
There is some residual clumping due to the fact that we do not use any gums or artificial anti-clumping agents. As your milk/mylk/water cools down those small clumps will break down and dissolve.
3. How much prebiotic and fiber are in each serving?
You have 4G of Prebiotic and a total of 6G of Fiber in each Cocoamy serving.
4. What is a prebiotic?
From Wikipedia: “Prebiotics are compounds in food that induce the growth or activity of beneficial microorganisms such as bacteria and fungi. The most common example is in the gastrointestinal tract, where prebiotics can alter the composition of organisms in the gut microbiome” (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prebiotic_(nutrition))We use Agave Inulin as a prebiotic; learn more here
5. What is fiber? Fiber is basically what keeps your digestive track flowing properly and makes sure our recycling system functions as it should. There are soluble and insoluble fibers. We use Agave Inulin as our main source of fiber, it’s part of the fructan family and is a soluble fiber.
6. Why Fiber? There’s a what is a called a “fibergap” in the USA. It is estimated that only 5% of the US population gets their daily fiber target: https://health.usnews.com/health-care/for-better/articles/2018-08-22/fast-fiber-facts-what-it-is-and-how-to-get-enough. Let’s get more fiber in us. Happy Gut Happy Life!
7. How much fiber and prebiotics do I need?
Everyone is different and as we are a food & beverage company and not a medical licensed company we won’t be able to recommend you as to how much you need. Please contact your medical doctor for any intake recommendations. What we do know is that the average adult needs at least 25G of fiber per day. It is suggested that the average adult should get at least 5G of prebiotic per day. Cocoamy is a healthy and delicious way of getting some of your Fiber and Prebiotic recommended daily target. Agave Inulin is a Superfiber and prebiotic.
8. What Flavors do you offer?
We currently offer Chocolate and Caramel. More flavors are to come soon.
9. Why Hot Cocoa?
Because we found it’s the best way to get that fiber and prebiotics; it’s delicious, creamy and our flavors will make you want to have more at every sip.
10. Do you only do Hot Cocoa?
Our company is a better-for-you food & beverage looking to bring to market functional options. We have plans to release new products in the upcoming months.
11. Can I find you in stores?
As of now we are only available online.
1. Do you always offer Free Shipping?
2. How long will it take to get my product?
For orders placed before 3PM EST, your order will ship same day; for orders placed after 3PM, your order will ship the following day. We ship ground so it can take anywhere from 3-5 business days for you to get your order.
3. How do I track my order?
You should have received a tracking number once your order shipped. Please check your Junk folder justin case; if you find it there make sure you add us to your contact list. If you have not received any tracking please email us at: email@example.com
4. Can I return my order?
On a case-by-case basis we allow returns; please visit our page here.
5. Can I exchange my order?
We cannot allow exchanges on opened items. If your items is unopened please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Can I cancel my order?
If your order has not shipped,we will be able to cancel. Please note that orders placed before 3PM EST M-F will ship same day. Orders placed over the week-end will ship the following Monday.
More Questions? Feel free to email us at email@example.com